Re: [isabelle] Haskabelle

Dear Florian and Isabelle Users,

 we (Artur Gomes and myself) are currently using it on a project to very code written in Haskell
 - we've had some correspondence over its status in which you were involved.

I'd be interested in getting it up-to-date again, but am not sure how time I could spare
- certainly I'd not be able to do much before July
- but I do have a long term interest in having Haskell and Isabelle play nice together...

Regards, Andrew

> On 10 Mar 2017, at 13:04, Florian Haftmann <florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
>
> Dear Isabelle users,
>
> up until Isabelle2016 there has been a neat tool called Haskabelle
> (http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/haskabelle) allowing to import Haskell
> source files into Isabelle/HOL theories (within certain bounds).
>
> As it seems, this is no longer maintained.
>
> My impression is that Haskabelle is maybe not used for big projects but
> a neat tool for beginners to get acquainted with Isabelle/HOL.
>
> How do Isabelle users see Haskabelle?  That question is important since
> there are considerable maintainance efforts required to make it usable
> again within the contemporary biotope (somewhere around GHC 7.10.3 and
> Isabelle2016-1).
>
> Being curious for your responses,
> 	Florian
>
> --