Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2017-RC3 and Sledgehammer

Hi Jasmin,

On 10/3/17 5:06 PM, Blanchette, J.C. wrote:
> It could be MaSh. You can always copy the file over. The worst that may happen is that it's ignored and written over, if the format is incompatible (as indicated by the comment on the top of the file, e.g. "*** MaSh version 20161123 ***"). You can also cheat and try to modify the version otherwise.

Ooops - I didn't even realize it was just a text file, I assumed it was
going to be a binary from the size. Anyways, yes - it was MaSh, after
copying the old mash_state over all the proofs are found again. So as a
data point, MaSh does help a lot in my case :)

Thanks,
Ognjen