[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2017
Isabelle2017 is now available.
This version introduces many changes over Isabelle2016-1: see the NEWS
file for further details. Some notable points:
* Experimental support for Visual Studio Code as alternative PIDE front-end.
* Improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE: management of session sources
independently of editor buffers, removal of unused theories, explicit
indication of theory status, more careful auto-indentation.
* Session-qualified theory imports.
* Code generator improvements: support for statically embedded computations.
* Numerous HOL library improvements.
* More material in HOL-Algebra, HOL-Computational_Algebra and HOL-Analysis
(ported from HOL-Light).
* Improved Nunchaku model finder, now in main HOL.
* SQL database support in Isabelle/Scala.
You may get Isabelle2017 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle
Potsdam, NY (USA) http://mirror.clarkson.edu/isabelle
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and