Re: [isabelle] Allowed characters in theory names for document build

[I took the liberty of moving this to isabelle-users]

Dear Christian,

Isabelles pdflatex document build fails when there is a space or any of
Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã and % in a theories name. Possibly more characters are
affected.

I would strongly recommend using plain ASCII characters for theory names. Many things might break in unexpected things (apart from document preparation) when non-ASCII characters are used.

To make Isabelle and its document build feature more permissive with
filenames, what is the best way to solve these issues?

I don't think this is expected to work, hence I see very little prospect to solve this in the future.

Cheers
Lars