Re: [isabelle] Performing global rewrites on the code setup

Hi Lars,

Function transformers are indeed only called on a single function at a time. Moreover, they are not called at all on functions with abstract code equations (of the form Rep (f x) = ...). They are mainly used to change the pattern-matching structure of functions.

As unfolding should only be done on the right-hand sides of the equations, I wonder why you don't just write a simproc that you add to the preprocessor simpset?

Andreas