Re: [isabelle] open access journals in verification

Hi Gergely,

Every journal that I know of allows you to put the final version of your accepted manuscript on your personal webpage provided it is accompanied by a link to the âofficialâ version. ACM journals allow you to put the official link in any one place where it will be freely readable to all.

I am quite against page charges in principle, as they discriminate against all work that is not sponsored.

Larry