Re: [isabelle] Isabelle on macOS High Sierra

Hi Makarius,

I'm using Isabelle2017 on High Sierra without serious problem.

A slight annoyance is that I don't see which Panel is currently selected with the Mac OS X look-and-feel. (See attached pictures comparing Mac OS X and Metal, w.r.t. the selected Documentation Panel docked at the right.) But I guess this is rather a more general problem of jEdit.

Dmitriy