Re: [isabelle] Refinement Framework exceeds resources ?

Hi Walther,

Your computer configuration looks OK to me. It looks as if the memory allocated to Isabelle/jEdit is too low. I have the line

JEDIT_JAVA_OPTIONS="-Xms2048m -Xmx8192m -Xss8m"

in my settings file ($ISABELLE_USER_HOME/etc/settings), which allows the JVM to use up to 8GB of RAM. My computer is not better than yours, but I can load the refinement framework without problems.

The screen shot, though, looks as if Isabelle cannot resolve the imports. Have you told Isabelle at startup about the ROOT files in the AFP, e.g., like this?

isabelle jedit -d <path-to-thys-dir-of_AFP>

Hope this helps,
Andreas