Re: [isabelle] Isabelle on macOS High Sierra

Dear Makarius,

Iâm working on High Sierra for roughly 2 weeks on one of my machines and did not
find any Isabelle-related problems. (Though I have some sporadic freezes which
seem to occur in any application, independent on whether Isabelle was started or not).

Cheers,
RenÃ