[isabelle] New AFP article: First Order Terms

First-Order Terms
Christian Sternagel and Renà Thiemann

We formalize basis results on first-order terms, including a first-order unification algorithm, as well as well-foundedness of the subsumption order. This entry is part of the Isabelle Formalization of Rewriting IsaFoR, where first-order terms are omni-present: the unification algorithm is used to certify several confluence and termination techniques, like critical-pair computation and dependency graph approximations; and the subsumption order is a crucial ingredient for completion.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/First_Order_Terms.html

I hope nobody needs to formalize their own first-order terms now that we have this article in the AFP!

Tobias