Re: [isabelle] Proof of concept: BNF-based records

Lars discussed this with me. There is no harm in putting it in Library as long as the functionality and limitations of this approach are clearly stated in the theory, which they are currently not. This needs to be included. Then people know what they are letting themselves in for.

Tobias