Re: [isabelle] Matrix-Vector operation

Dear Fabian,

That's obvious now. I thought I couldn't find them. Many thanks for sending
these through. I also realized that I  previously proved one of them as
below:

lemma mat_vec_add_dis:  "A *v g + B *v g = (A + B) *v g"
  apply (vector  matrix_vector_mult_def)
  apply (smt Cartesian_Euclidean_Space.sum_cong_aux distrib_right
sum.distrib)
  done

Thanks
Omar