Re: [isabelle] Vector transpose

Dear Omar,

I would recommend to look at the general Isabelle and AFP documentation and in particular the installation instruction.
The error might indicate that you imported some ROOT file twice, or that you you import a theory-file in two different ways,
or that indeed you work with two versions of a “Matrix.thy” (e.g., the one in the AFP/Jordan_Normal_Form and a local file)
which is not supported.

Cheers,
René