[isabelle] Verify proof of a single theorem
- To: "isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk" <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Verify proof of a single theorem
- From: Diego Marmsoler <diego.marmsoler at tum.de>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 20:25:53 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: postout.lrz.de (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=tum.de
- Thread-index: AQHT/QtmPoWlv/+gE0mbNAQ5q7WICQ==
- Thread-topic: Verify proof of a single theorem
Dear Isabelle experts,
I have a question regarding the use of Isabelle in batch mode: Is there a way to invoke Isabelle in a way to check the proof of a single theorem in a given theory file?
So, assuming i have a theory containing proofs for several theorems and i want Isabelle to check the proof of one theorem only.
Many thanks and best regards!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and