[isabelle] Char Code export_code in Scala and compilation on MacOS (that is case insensitive)

Dear all,

I have a problem with the code generated by Isabelle2018 (but I guess that it was the case before) for the String/Char type in Scala.

export_code generates an object String that contains:

abstract sealed class char
final case class
Char(a: Boolean, b: Boolean, c: Boolean, d: Boolean, e: Boolean, f: Boolean,
        g: Boolean, h: Boolean)
  extends char

[...]

This is fine on a case-sensitive file system but when I try to compile on a mac os, I get:

"Class String$Char differs only in case from String$char. Such classes will overwrite one another on case-insensitive filesystems"

And when I run it, I get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: String$char (wrong name: String$Char)

Ok, I can fix it by myself in the generated code, but I need to have a generated code that works out of the box (for a lot of students! ;-)

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Genet