[isabelle] New AFP article: Projective Geometry

Projective Geometry
Anthony Bordg

We formalize the basics of projective geometry. In particular, we give a proof of the so-called Hessenberg's theorem in projective plane geometry. We also provide a proof of the so-called Desargues's theorem based on an axiomatization of (higher) projective space geometry using the notion of rank of a matroid. This last approach allows to handle incidence relations in an homogeneous way dealing only with points and without the need of talking explicitly about lines, planes or any higher entity.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Projective_Geometry.html

Enjoy!