Re: [isabelle] Char Code export_code in Scala and compilation on MacOS (that is case insensitive)

Dear Lars,

thank you very much! I missed this thread while browsing the mailing list for information on this problem.

This works fine in Isabelle2017 but not in Isabelle2018-RC0.

It has been removed/renamed?

Best regards,

Thomas