Re: [isabelle] International Olympiad in Isabelle?

On 17/06/18 16:04, José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero wrote:

>   I just want to suggest, as an abstract possibility, that in order to
> introduce proof-assistants in popular culture, to organize an International
> Olympiad in Isabelle could be a good strategy.

Incidentally something like this has happened a few weeks ago at the
national level (of Germany):
https://sketis.net/2018/jugend-forscht-hilbert-meets-isabelle

The Isabelle team even won a special prize by the Federal President of
Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

There will be a presentation about this (still ongoing) project at the
Isabelle Workshop 2018 at Oxford:
https://easychair.org/smart-program/FLoC2018/Isabelle-2018-07-13.html#talk:71275