Re: [isabelle] make_string ; PolyML structure

And maybe related to the question below, what has happened to the PolyML structure? In an Isabelle session it seems to be reduced to a single
item, structure IntInf

(I would normally expect that PolyML.makestring would solve the problem I describe below)

Jeremy