Re: [isabelle] make_string

On 06/24/2018 05:44 PM, Lars Hupel wrote:
What do I actually do to achieve "have an editor window open with
two theories, one of which imports "ZF", the other imports "Main""

One theory = one buffer. You have to open a new buffer by pressing Ctrl-N (or Cmd-N on macOS). You can also have them open side-by-side, by going to "View", "Splitting".

Cheers
Lars

OK, thanks - I've done that (ie both those things), but the second buffer is completely non-responsive (well, almost, since clicking in the second buffer removes the output from the first buffer from the output area, but there's no output from the second buffer. Is there a second output area that's hidden away somewhere, that I need to do something to make visible?

Thanks,

Jeremy