[isabelle] isabelle doc classes: c_class ~> (class.)c?
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] isabelle doc classes: c_class ~> (class.)c?
- From: Christian Sternagel <c.sternagel at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 16:12:58 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
in the Isabelle documentation for type classes, as far as I can tell,
the underlying locale of a class "c" is called "c_class". But, for example,
does not work (in Isabelle2017), while
does (showing a subgoal involving the constant "class.wellorder"). Maybe
this chage could be reflected in the documentation.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and