Re: [isabelle] Min shadowing

You can do a "hide_const (open) Approximation.Min". Then "Min" refers to
the "normal" Min as intended and one has to refer to the one from
Approximation with its full name. Except one doesn't really have to do
that anyway because it's more of an internal constant anyway.

This is a known issue. I think Fabian Immler is currently cleaning up
and modernising the Approximation package anyway, and in the same vein,
these problems will probably be solved properly when he is done.

Manuel