[isabelle] help about an Isabelle IDE problem
- To: "=?gb18030?b?Y2wtaXNhYmVsbGUtdXNlcnM=?=" <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] help about an Isabelle IDE problem
- From: "=?gb18030?b?08Cyu9a5sr0=?=" <121171528 at qq.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 09:57:29 +0800
- Feedback-id: webmail:qq.com:bgforeign:bgforeign1
I'm a new user of Isabelle and I met a strange problem when I wrote theory files. The system always gets stuck when it processes some thy file, and there are no warnings, no errors. It seems the system is just not responding. CPU usage is about 40-50%, memory is about 1.5G-3G. I have tried windows64 version 2016-1 and 2017, there's the same problem. The following is the screeshot
The problem has confused me for a few days, I'll be very grateful if some experienced uses may kindly help me out.
Thank you very much!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and