Re: [isabelle] AFP/VerifyThis2018 document fails in development version

On 10/05/18 15:12, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> Multiple sessions in the ROOT file are always a horror in the AFP and
> I'm not sure why they are allowed.

In very rare cases there is a need for that, but in most practical
situations, it is probably just some legacy.

Maybe all AFP authors with auxiliary intermediate sessions can check, if
the situation can be improved by eliminating them.

For the next Isabelle release, there will be fancy options for "isabelle
jedit" to build an adhoc session image from the requirements of another
regular session (notably options -A and -S). As we are heading towards
the release in June/July/August 2018, I will probably simplify these
options further, based on feedback by users.