[isabelle] Formal Methods internship at Arm Research
The Security Group at Arm Research is seeking a Formal Methods Intern to work on the application of software verification technology to cryptographic code. The successful candidate will be hosted at Arm's global headquarters in Cambridge and will work directly with members of the Security Group and the mbedTLS development team in the verification of a critical subcomponent of the mbedTLS library.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An interest in software verification, static analysis, logic, and other closely-allied fields,
- An interest in computer security,
- A demonstrable ability to read and write C code,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: interns will be expected to document and present their work to other members of Arm Research,
- An ability to work legally in the United Kingdom: we unfortunately cannot sponsor work visas for this role, nor will we consider remote applicants.
The internship will last for three months in Summer 2018, with a negotiable start date. To further discuss this role, please contact either
- Dominic Mulligan (dominic.mulligan at arm.com), or
- Nathan Chong (nathan.chong at arm.com<mailto:nathan.chong at arm.com>)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and