Re: [isabelle] isabelle doc - where to start?

Le 24/05/2018 à 04:59, Jeremy Dawson a écrit :

Hi,

I have to learn to use Isabelle 2017, and I can't find where to start in the documentation.

I've successfully got a theory file called HOL_Gen.thy,
and fixed all the errors which show up when I run
/home/users/jeremy/Isabelle2017/bin/isabelle process -T HOL_Gen
but now I want to develop proofs interactively.

Run
/home/users/jeremy/Isabelle2017/bin/isabelle jedit
to open the interactive editor.

Sebastien