[isabelle] Multiple Postdoc Positions @ Nanyang Technological University on verification
- To: "cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk" <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Multiple Postdoc Positions @ Nanyang Technological University on verification
- From: "Sanan Baena David Miguel (Dr)" <sanan at ntu.edu.sg>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:36:08 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <C91172F6A9E69441A13270772785BA1101B2FAFACB@EXCHMBOX32.staff.main.ntu.edu.sg>
- References: <C91172F6A9E69441A13270772785BA1101B2FAFACB@EXCHMBOX32.staff.main.ntu.edu.sg>
- Thread-index: AdR3ExUpdce28/4kR1ykiEDvGMabQAA/Hgxi
- Thread-topic: Multiple Postdoc Positions @ Nanyang Technological University on verification
(We apologize for multiple copies)
Multiple Postdoc Positions on Verification and Security Analysis for Hypervisor and Block Chain
Nanyang Technological University
We have several exciting research projects on
1 Hypervisor development, formal modelling and verification,
2 Testing, verification and security analysis of block chain (Ethereum and beyond)
The postdoc will work in the Cyber-Security Laboratory at Nanyang Technological University using theorem proving technologies.
The position involves conducting basic research, developing tools, working as part of a large research team, travelling, and giving presentations. The working language is English.
Apart from specific requirement to the topic a general candidate requirement are:
- A PhD in Computer Science or related areas is required.
- Strong background in logic and discrete maths.
- Strong programming skills.
- An established research record.
The term is currently one to three years starting immediately.
The salary is 5.5k to 7k SGD per month with up to 4 month performance bonus. (Singapore Tax is around 5%)
Interested applicants should send their CV to
Dr. David Sanan at sanan AT ntu.edu.sg<http://ntu.edu.sg/>
Candidates must be experienced on one or more of the following areas:
- Formal methods, theorem proving.
- Temporal logics, Higher order logic.
- Functional programming.
- OS development experience
Software testing and validation，
Smart contract and blockchain.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and