[isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Fonts look blurry

Hi List,

the font rendering problem on non-highres screens has still not been
fixed.

For me (Ubuntu 16.04) the text display looks considerable worse than
for isabelle2018. The fonts are slightly blurry, which makes serious
working with the IDE really eye-stressing!

I consider this problem actually "release-stopper" critical, as I will
not be able to stare on the display for more than a few minutes without
getting eye problems.

--
  Peter

p.s. Am I the only one who realized this problem? Does anyone have a
fix?

(My highres-screens are ordered, but this university IT ordering scheme
seems to take ages here :( ) An I still need to work on the laptop,
which has no highres screen.