Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Fonts look blurry

I tried to download Isabelle2019-RC0 today, but there was some corruption in the tarball.
This comment is based on Isabelle_03-Apr-2019.

I don't normally complain about such things, but yes, the fonts are somewhat blurry.
Beyond that, they are exquisitely ugly, especially the extra wide boldface font
in the Sidekick panel.  The appearance in Isabelle 2018 was tolerable, but this new look
is quite bad, IMHO.  Besides the boldface keywords being too wide and too bold,
the lines are very crowded and if anything appearing in them has a subscript then
it leads to an ugly variation in line spacing.