Re: [isabelle] Another newbie question...case-based proofs

Just as historic fun fact: in 2007 I supervised a bachelor project that
developed a vim plugin ("Plugvim") for interacting with "Isabelle". It
kind of worked at that time (when Isabelle itself was in the end just a
REPL), but never for serious work. Anyway, it is long forgotten (or
rather never took of in the first place) and even though I am using vim
for most everything except when working with Isabelle, I am not looking
back: The continuous and parallel proof checking and semantic
information that comes with the Prover IDE is just too valuable.

cheers

chris