Re: [isabelle] Isabelle and Vim (was: Re: Another newbie question...case-based proofs)

In fact jEdit has quite a few powerful features. One of my favourites is CMD-8 (presumably CTRL 8 under Linux and Windows) to select the nearest closing set of brackets. I use Markers all the time and have only just discovered Folding, which fully supports Isar and is ideal for hiding giant sub-proofs. There is probably much more, if one takes the trouble to explore.

Larry Paulson