Re: [isabelle] Isabelle and Vim

Hi Wolfgang,

I really recommend you try VSCode with the Vim plugin.
I only use basic features of Vim, so I can't speak about more advanced functionality.

In general, Isabelle in VSCode is quite good. Sometimes I miss something (or did not search long enough) like e.g. the search functionality, an overview over the status of all the theory.
For those things, I switch to jedit.

My only pain point is currently that the pretty symbols plugin is sometimes very slow.

But all in all very usable and you can edit Vim-style.

Best
Nils