Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Improved "Isabelle DejaVu" font collection, suitable for text and GUI

Hi

Maybe this problem is not related to the font. Please take a look at my
screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/I8SNpG2.png

I made it on Windows 10 with font scaling set to 125% on the system level.
As you can see icons are big and blurry in Isabelle HOL 2019. Also the font
size is larger.

I guess that it looks blurry because of broken font scaling or dpi settings.
Maybe Isabelle_01-Apr-2019.exe.manifest file is ignored.