Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Improved "Isabelle DejaVu" font collection, suitable for text and GUI

Hi,

If it is a DPI problem this is not new to Isabelle at all. And it has
nothing to do with Isabelle-2019.
I raised this discussion in a private email with Makarius and Peter, one
and half a year ago.

To sum it up:

To have nice Jedit icons on screens with characteristics (see *section
configuration *below) the use have to:

*override High DPI scaling behavior.
**In Jedit utilities, the user should check Fractional font metrics.

If the use does so, the Jedit icon will be good however the font will be
blurry.
My solution was:
1) Not use (*)  and (**) otherwise I get Blurry font.
2)  ignore the tiny and messy Jedit icons on my screen.

You find attached screenshots on Isabelle-2017 and Isabelle-2016-1 which
was as I said  one and half a year ago.

*section **configuration**:*

 I am using a dell XPS 15 with:

-Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS and x64 based processor.

-For display I have the following drivers:

*Dell- 4 in 1 adapter
*Intel HD graphics 530
*NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

Best wishes,