Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Improved "Isabelle DejaVu" font collection, suitable for text and GUI

Hi,

What is the problem with having 2 jEdit front ends for PIDE with two
different technologies and see which one is the most downloaded by users?
I think advising student from a country like Algeria to buy hardware for
1600 Eur is a joke.
And not all students are interested nor have the time to hook-up PIDE to
different front-ends to correctly use Isabelle.