Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Improved "Isabelle DejaVu" font collection, suitable for text and GUI

On 07/04/2019 17:01, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
>> Today there are also mobile versions of that, but the average consumer
>> model will be insufficient for anything beyond basic examples.
>
> I’m using a one-year old ThinkPad with a non-UHD display. My external
> monitor, which I use most of the time, is quite a bit older and has a
> resolution of 1280 × 1024 pixels. Some people just don’t have the
> resources to buy lots of new and fancy stuff.

This thread is not about new and fancy stuff, but solid working
materials for everyday use.

I will not re-iterate this further, and merely ask people who disagree
to do some basic calculations about long-term investment into proper tools.

And anybody who insists in old stuff can just follow the Isabelle/jEdit
manual https://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/b718a64d0d09