Re: [isabelle] Isabelle and Vim

Hi Mathias,

I am not completely sure, whether I have the same issue (I did not relate it to hovering).
However, the slowness of prettify-symbols seems to be related to a lot of theory files, even if they are not opened for viewing or editing.
So I think, your proposed solution might fix my problem.

And thank you for the overview plugin! I will try it sometime in the future when I upgrade my theories from Isabelle 2017.

Best
Nils