Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: Fonts look blurry

FWIW I explored some options settings (Utilities>Global Options>jEdit>Text Area),
and I found that, at least in the case of my system/display, the default setting
of "subpixel HRGB" for "Anti Aliased smooth text" produced the worst results of
all of the settings except for "none".  I have been using the setting "Standard"
and I think I like it better.

That helps with the main edit window.  It doesn't help with the way the fonts
look in pop-up tooltips (they are sort of rough-looking, but I don't look at them
for too long), or the wide boldface that I have already complained about in
the Sidekick panel.

Also, the apparent number of somewhat different faces is disconcerting.
I don't really understand why the search menu has to use a different face in the
text area than the main edit window.