Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: generate_file - documentation and behavior

Note that the isar-ref manual has a new section "5.11 Generated files
and external files" with more detailed explanations: I've written that a
few days ago, and if you find any mistakes in proof-reading, I will
revise that as well.

I see "5.11 External file dependencies" in the isar-ref bundled with RC0. I assume "a few days ago" refers to a more recent version? Where do I find that one?

Best wishes,
Dominique.