Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC0: generate_file - documentation and behavior

On 09/04/2019 10:04, Makarius wrote:
> On 09/04/2019 02:04, Dominique Unruh wrote:
>>> Note that the isar-ref manual has a new section "5.11 Generated files
>>> and external files" with more detailed explanations: I've written that a
>>> few days ago, and if you find any mistakes in proof-reading, I will
>>> revise that as well.
>>
>> I see "5.11 External file dependencies" in the isar-ref bundled with
>> RC0. I assume "a few days ago" refers to a more recent version?
>
> No, it is the one I wrote for Isabelle2019-RC0.

Err, I've got confused by the multiple branches!

The new text is after Isabelle2019-RC0, see
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/file/36821db2e356/src/Doc/Isar_Ref/Spec.thy#l1191

The same should be in the docs of
https://isabelle.sketis.net/devel/release_snapshot