[isabelle] New academic (permanent) positions opening at Heriot-Watt University
- To: types-list at lists.seas.upenn.edu, haskell-cafe at haskell.org, types at lists.chalmers.se, stp <stp at macs.hw.ac.uk>, caml-list at inria.fr, coq-club at inria.fr, haskell at haskell.org, agda at lists.chalmers.se, SPLS <spls at dcs.gla.ac.uk>, erlang-questions at erlang.org, swi-prolog at googlegroups.com, lfcs-interest at inf.ed.ac.uk, ARW-COMMITTEE at liverpool.ac.uk, Association for Symbolic Logic <asl at vassar.edu>, cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk, clean-list at science.ru.nl, event at in.tu-clausthal.de, comm-theory at ieee.org, British Logic Colloquium <blc at cs.nott.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] New academic (permanent) positions opening at Heriot-Watt University
- From: Ekaterina Komendantskaya <komendantskaya at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:00:15 +0100
- Cc: DSG <depsys at macs.hw.ac.uk>
Several Assistant Professor or Associate Professor positions are opening at
with a focus on the following areas: verification/programming languages,
computer security, or data science.
Link for further details, and how to apply:
Application deadline: 12th May.
We invite bright researchers with expertise and a strong publication record
in one of the following:
programming languages, semantics, static analysis, type systems, proof
formal methods, distributed systems, and parallel computation.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
Dr Ekaterina Komendantskaya
Associate Professor in Computer Science
School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
Earl Mountbatten Building [ building 21, office G26 ]
Edinburgh, UK, EH14 4AS
+44 (0)131 451 8283
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and