Re: [isabelle] Fixing modes for all predicates in mutually recursive block when using code_pred

Dear Mark,

You can specify the modes for each predicate with the code_pred command. The syntax is as follows:

Given two mutually recursive predicates

inductive P1 :: "... => bool"
  and P2 :: "... => bool" where ...

you can write

code_pred (modes: P1: i => ... => o => bool and P2: o => ... => i => bool) P1

and the predicate compiler should no longer try all possible modes for P2.

Is this what you are looking for?

Best,
Andreas