[isabelle] Export files generated by code_export to hard drive

Hi,

I’m using the development version of Isabelle and I’m doing a lot of code exporting to Haskell these days.

When using the following code
theory Scratch
imports Main
begin

export_code binomial in Haskell

end
Isabelle generates 6 .hs files in the virtual "isabelle-export:" directory. Is there a way to quickly export all of these to a non-virtual folder on my hard drive?

Right now I open all of these in Isabelle/jedit and use "Save as" from the "File" menu. My use case has a number of .hs files which change frequently, so using "Save as" every time is rather tedious.

Gruß
Max