Re: [isabelle] Non-ASCII characters and unsupported text structures

Hi!

I’d be glad if anyone could answer at least some of the questions I
raised in my e-mail below. I’d like to write the documentation of my
Isabelle code properly, for which feedback on these matters would be
necessary. Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Wolfgang