Re: [isabelle] Several questions about coding style/best practices

Dear All,

I would like to make one minor remark with regard to the statement "I was
not able to find an explicit Isabelle coding style guide" in my original
post. Actually, this should say "I was not able to find an explicit
official Isabelle 2019 coding style guide". Of course, I am aware of the
website https://proofcraft.org/blog/isabelle-style.html.

Thank you

--
Please accept my apologies for posting anonymously. This is done to protect
my privacy. I can make my identity and my real contact details available