Re: [isabelle] A more adequate workaround for jEdit scaling on hidpi / high resolution

Thanks for looking into it!

The setting is incompatible with GTK+ look and feel since inherited UI
elements and settings seem to be scaled twice.

With regard to the Cancel button, it seems to be a very edge case:
increasing the point size from 12 -> 13 using the Isabelle fonts without
the scaling setting gives the same defective "Can..." result, and
decreasing the point size 12 -> 11 using the Isabelle fonts with scaling
resolves the issue. Using the default Dialog font for standalone jEdit in
the usual 12 points does not seem to result this defect under scaling.

Bests,
Johannes

--
Bests,