Re: [isabelle] A more adequate workaround for jEdit scaling on hidpi / high resolution

Two small clarifications:

> the UI elements are scaled and that by which the fonts are scaled (by the
java runtime)

I mean that scaling of both the UI elements and the fonts are handled by
the java runtime (though by different systems within).

> Fonts are scaled by a different process so that they remain smooth on
HiDPI.

I mean that fonts seem to be "scaled" by rendering them at a higher point
size.

--
Bests,
Johannes