[isabelle] Meta: replying to the existing threads in "The Cl-isabelle-users Archives"

Dear All,

I have a meta-question on the subject of the correct way to reply to the
threads in the mailing list. Usually, when replying, I copy the subject of
the thread from the archives of the mailing list (
https://lists.cam.ac.uk/pipermail/cl-isabelle-users/) and state it as the
subject in my reply, with 'Re: ' appended at the beginning of the subject
line. Furthermore, I quote some elements of the original message. However,
from time to time, my replies appear as explicit new threads in "The
Cl-isabelle-users Archives". If possible, I would like to understand how
can I ensure that my replies are posted in the intended thread in the
archives?

Thank you

--
Please accept my apologies for posting anonymously. This is done to protect
my privacy. I can make my identity and my real contact details available