Re: [isabelle] Meta: replying to the existing threads in "The Cl-isabelle-users Archives"

Hi,

The following Stack Exchange post might help.

https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/23197/reply-to-mailman-archived-message

See the first answer for why matching the subject line doesn't ensure
threading.

Cheers

Mark