Re: [isabelle] “Hilbert and Isabelle” in Spektrum der Wissenschaft (March 2019)

It’s good to know that formalizing mathematic theorems is still considered as scientific contributions.

—Chun

(I purchased a copy of that PDF and saw that 6-pages article, although I don’t understand too much German - have to use dictionaries)